This Harmony Bundle can be used to cleanse and protect your space.
- 1 x Sage Smudge Torch
- 1 x Palo Santo Stick
- 1 x Crystal Pillar
Sage or Helichrysum is native to Southern Africa. There are more than 100 species and several uses.
Traditionally in the Zulu tribe it is used to communicate with Ancestors while in other tribes it is used for its spiritual protection and cleansing qualities.
Palo Santo or 'Holy Wood' is harvested in South and Central America. It also is used to purify, for energy cleansing and to ward off negativity.
It is said that Palo Santo will only remain sacred work if it has a natural death and is collected 4 years after.
It is burned for cultural ceremonies and rituals and has a strong aroma.
Howlite - Calming | Patients | Clears Rage & Anger | Stills The Mind | Releases Old Emotions
Amethyst Protective Guardian | Calming |Treats insomnia | Strengthens immunity
Carnelian Anchors you into the present | Provides life force and vitality | increases fertility | Useful for overcoming abuse
Obsidian Boundless energy | Encourages growth & support | Deep soul healer | Shields against negativity | Dissolves blockages and tension in the body
Mookaite An Australian Indigeonous Jasper | Ancestoral Connection | Supportive | Brings peace | Nurturing | Stabiliser
Clear Master Healer | Energy amplifier | Brings body into balance | Raises energy to highest possible frequency
Rose Love | Peace | Strengthens heart, circulatory system and lungs
Smokey Grounding | Raises vibration | Antidote to stress | Detoxifier
Rainbow Aura - Manifestation | Releasing of grief and negative emotions | transforms relationships
Each crystal will vary slightly as they have their own unique qualities.
- Remove Crystal, Separate smudge torch from Palo Santo Stick
- Place the crystal in the space you will cleanse.
- Set the intention to cleanse negative/unwanted energy from you and your space.
- Light the smudge torch/Palo Santo.
- Once the flame appears gently blow it until it is reduced to smoke and embers (like incense).
- Wave it around you in a circular motion to self-cleanse. Then walk around your space. Use your hand to guide the smoke in the desired direction. Pay particular attention to the corners of each room, cupboards and wardrobes.
The Sage and the Palo Santo can be used separately or together. If you choose to use both, begin with Sage and end your cleanse with Palo Santo.
Place the Palo Santo/Sage smudge stick on to a fireproof dish to burn out.
- Burn a Harmony Candle to raise your vibration or take a relaxing Harmonising Crystal bath.